Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine
Maxine is one of the big up-and-comers in the industry, having recently returned from an internship with the Nanjing International Acupuncture Training Centre. During this time she studied under some of the most highly respected Chinese Medicine Professors, at one of the most well regarded hospitals in China. Her dedication to her craft, coupled with her compassionate, bright and bubbly nature, makes her an excellent choice of practitioner for patients seeking relief from any problem.
Her keen involvement in sport has included past representative participation across individual and team activities, giving her a great insight into the nature of musculoskeletal problems. And she has a true passion in the area of women’s health, including infertility and IVF.
Maxine’s expertise in TCM gives her clients a whole, rounded treatment, and she will seek to make your experience at Go2 a pleasant one.
- Internship, China Nanjing International Acupuncture Training Centre 2010
- Australian College of Natural Medicine (aka Endeavour College of Natural Medicine) 2010
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture) 2010
- Certificate IV Traditional Chinese Medicine 2009
- Certificate IV Tui Na Chinese Remedial Massage 2009
- Advanced Diploma of Health Science (Acupuncture)2008
Professional Associations / Achievements / Awards
- Nanjing International Acupuncture Training Centre
- AHPRA - Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- ATMS - Australia Traditional Medicine Society